Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The unique Blogger Post ID for this post is: 116294437858444192

Blogging without a name (Not even a fake one)

A new, anonymous, blogger has started writing about South Davis County. Here is what I can surmise about them.
  • They've, likely, tried blogging before.
  • They probably live in Bountiful now.
  • They grew up in Bountiful, attended Bountiful High School, and were taught by, one, Kim Burningham.
I always have a hard time swallowing the concept of someone who posts anonymously, but this guy(yes, I think they are male) doesn't even use a handle! How shall I refer to them? S.D. Dude? As far as I'm concerned, someone, who can't even be identified, won't get much attention. Even I've been lambasted by the Clipper's editorial page.

Little, old, me.

Mr. S.D. Guy's website

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.